- Reconciliation of all relevant accounts
- Reconcile and prepare PAYG summaries for employees
- Prepare Taxable Payments Summary for those in the building industry
- Liaise with external if required
- Enter any journals for depreciation and the like that are provided by the accountant
- Hand over a clean, balanced set of accounts to the accountant for preparation of tax return
What is End of year
A company must go through the process of adjusting each entry to an account in order to properly state these entries for financial statement preparation purposes.
There are many kinds of required adjustments. These can include the accrual or deferral of revenue or expense items, reclassification, adjustments to conform book figures to physical counts (stock), and reflecting on any unusual transactions.